Learn Ancient Classical Hatha Yoga in the comfort of your home. Explore 45 Minute - 1 hr long workshop for physical and mental wellbeing. Simple and basic yoga tools in a structured program.
You can learn the following basic practices in our online yoga class.
- Loosening Practices for Arms
- Invigorate Muscles and Activate Joints
- Neck Relaxation and Brain Activation
- Spine Stretching and Strengthening
- Breath Balancing
- Become Joyful with Sound Yoga
- Guided Meditations for Health & Success
- Immunity Boosting & Lung Capacity Enhancing Exercises
- Enhance Health
- Increase Focus
- Strengthen the Spine
- Greater Peace
- More Joy
- Stabilized Emotions
- Access Deeper Dimensions of the Self through ancient practices
3 day Yoga Fitness Package: FRI-5/22-5/29-6/5(7:00AM-7:45AM)*
1 Day Initial 1 Class: FRI-5/22(7:00AM-7:45AM)*
1 Day Initial 1 Class: FRI-5/29(7:00AM-7:45AM)*
1 Day Initial 1 Class: FRI-6/5(7:00AM-7:45AM)*
*(Time can vary depending on participant's technical capabiity)
(Must attend all three sessions for Yoga Fitness Package)
A Skype video conferencing meeting link will be sent by email to all those who have registered. Please install the Skype client in advance.
Age - 12 and Up
Intensity - Low to Medium
No Prior experience necessary
Duration - (3 sessions - 45 min to 1hr each) or (1 Session/45 min to 1hr)
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 1.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at least 1 hour before class
Pregnant women should not attempt this practice. People with any kind of ailments or injuries or physical limitations should exercise caution and bring doctor's approval note.
Online Yoga Workshop (Donation)
50% refund 2 weeks prior to program date.
25% refund 1 week prior to program date.
No refunds 2 days prior to program date.
Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
Individuals with hernia should not practice. Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions:
- Back, neck, hip, or leg disease
- Artificial joint replacement
- Heart disorder