Surya Namaskar is an dynamic form of the Sun Salutation which is an ancient yogic practice with a powerful sequence of 24 postures.
Makes ligaments of the body strong
Increases mental alertness and focus
Increases energy levels
Intensity - Medium
No previous experience necessary
Duration Initial Class - 2 sessions, 2hr each session. Both Sessions are required.
Duration for Surya Kriya/Surya Shakti Practioners: 2 hour in second session.
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 4 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at least 1.5 hours before class
50% refund 2 weeks prior to program date.
25% refund 1 week prior to program date.
No refunds 2 days prior to program date.
Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
Pregnant women or individuals with hernia should not practice Surya Namaskar. Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions:
- Back, neck, hip, or leg disease
- Artificial joint replacement
- Heart disorder