Practice Corrections for Yogasana. It is essential to do yoga practice in alignment to get maximum benefits, to enhance and balance energy levels. Your practice will be corrected after detailed evaluation of postures by a highly trained Hatha Yoga Teacher and will be discussed with you.
MUST have a regular Yogasana practice. If you do not remember the practice, please make sure to take Review class.
Intensity - Medium
Duration - 1 session, 3 hrs
Must have completed Yogasana workshop at Hatha Yoga Kula
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals shuld be consumed 4 hours before class
- Snacks can be cnsumed 2.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be cnsumed at least 1.5 hours before class
Practice Corrections (Yogasana)
No Refunds due to Covid-19.
Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions:
- Back, neck, hip, or leg disease
- Artificial joint replacement
- Heart disorder