Practice Corrections for Yoga Fitness - Angamardhana. It is essential to do yoga practice in alignment to get maximum benefits, to enhance and balance energy levels. Your practice will be corrected after detailed evaluation of postures by a highly trained Hatha Yoga Teacher and will be discussed with you.
MUST have a regular Angamardhana practice. If you do not remember the practice, please make sure to take this class.
Intensity - Medium
Duration - 2 session, 2 hrs each
Must have completed Angamardhana workshop at Hatha Yoga Kula
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals shuld be consumed 4 hours before class
- Snacks can be cnsumed 2.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be cnsumed at least 1.5 hours before class
Practice Corrections (Angamardhana)
No refunds due to Covid-19.
Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions:
- Back, neck, hip, or leg disease
- Artificial joint replacement
- Heart disorder