Cleanse your breathing passages naturally, the yogic way. Jala Neti is a simple but effective process of cleansing the nostrils with salt water. Jala Neti is a simple but effective process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water using a copper Jala Neti pot designed by Sadhguru. The process makes breathing easier by helping air enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day. Free Complimentry Meditation for Health. Jalneti Pot Included in the price.
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
- Calms and activates the nervous system.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility. Helps with epilepsy.
Age - 14+
Intensity - low
No Prior experience necessary
Light stomach recommended
Duration - 1 session, 1.5hrs
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 4 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at lease 1.5 hours before class
50% refund 2 weeks prior to program date.
25% refund 1 week prior to program date.
No refunds 2 days prior to program date.
Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions. Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice.