A comprehensive set for eye practices that combat vision related issues. These practices help strengthen eye muscles, improve eyesight and reduce the consequences of prolonged eye strain.
Our eyes are the windows through which we perceive and explore this world. However, today our eyes are constantly exposed to the glaring screen and therefore restricted to limited movements, be it because of sitting in front of the computer, television or phones. As a result, our eyes gradually lose the flexibility in the eye muscles which impacts our ability to focus at different distances, commonly known as short-sightedness (myopia) or long-sightedness (hypermetropia).
- Offers a natural way through yogic practices to improve these vision related issues.
- An opportunity to stop further deterioration of eyesight, or the need to wear glasses or avoid the much invasive route of corrective eye surgery.
- Provides relaxation to tired eyes and enhances concentration.
- These practices are highly recommended for the optimal health of eyes we so desire in today’s hectic life.
Age - 8+
Intensity - Low to Medium
Prior experience Suggested (Most effective with Upayoga, Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti or Yogasanas) Surya Kriya is the most effective.
Duration - 1 session, 2hrs
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 1.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at least 1 hour before class
Pregnant women should not attempt this practice. People with any kind of ailments or injuries or physical limitations should exercise caution and bring doctor's approval note.
Eye Care Practices
50% refund 2 weeks prior to program date.
25% refund 1 week prior to program date.
No refunds 2 days prior to program date.
Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
Individuals with hernia should not practice Angmardhana. Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions:
- Back, neck, hip, or leg disease
- Artificial joint replacement
- Heart disorder