Bhastrika kriya is a powerful process that helps in purifying the blood, leading to hormonal balance and equanimity. A Kriya is an inner energy process that utilizes the breath. The breath can be used as a tool to do many things with the body and the mind. FREE Complimentry Meditation for Health (if time permits).
- Purifies the blood, increases one’s lung capacity, and also relaxes the whole system.
- The combined effect allows one to breathe more easily and efficiently.
- Due to its particular effectiveness on the respiratory system, the Bhastrika kriya provides relief from Asthma, Allergies & Sinusitis.
- It will also help with Diabetes, Hormonal Imbalance & Skin diseases.
Completion of Surya Kriya, Yogasanas or Angamardana is a prerequisite.
Age - 14+
Intensity - low
Prior Hatha Yoga experience necessary
Light stomach recommended
Duration - 1 session, 1.5hrs
Empty Stomach Requirement:
- Meals should be consumed 4 hours before class
- Snacks can be consumed 2.5 hours before class
- Beverages can be consumed at lease 1.5 hours before class
No Refund due to Covid-19.
Consult a physician before practicing if you have the following conditions. Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery within the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice.